Sunday 30 September 2012

Fresh is best and cannot wait

Two posts in one day!!  But this is fresh and cannot wait!!
My salad garden is doing so well that I selected some bits from it tonight for dinner.  Well, fresh is best you know!!  TOF was cooking schnitzel so I threw my salad greens in a bowl, added strips of carrot, slices of celery, chunks of tomato and red capsicum,  some of my freshly grown alfalfa, some goats milk feta and pineapple.  All topped up with (all you vegetarians close your eyes now) beef schnitzel cut into small bits.

Just like a restaurant one but so much cheaper!!  Talk about healthy, no dressing, no wedges!!  

Next thing I will take up exercising?? Yeah Right!!!

Bye


2 comments:

The Webbers living a life at the beach said...

Steady on luv! Ya gotta pace yerself :D

Vix said...

I can't keep up with your blogging frenzy! I have a couple of days away from the net and miss so much! the greenery looks yummy (not sharing the meat love though!) xxx