Tuesday 29 January 2013

Little shop called Glamour

So when we were in Raglan on the weekend I managed to slip into this little shop called "Glamour" (my sister manages the one at Whangamata) and came out with this gorgeous frock, and the colourful bracelet.  Now I know it's not Friday but I frocking well wore it to work today!!!  Just perfect for the 29* we had to endure.  Thank goodness I had fans, as in three of them!!! One on the floor blowing cool air up my frock, now that is Glamour!!! TOF gave up on the hanging of the gate, well it is hanging just doesn't open very far, bit of a design fault!!  Maybe next weekend he will have calmed down enough to give it another crack!!


That is all, as you were!!


          

3 comments:

Vix said...

That's one fabulous frock, Friday or not! x

The Webbers living a life at the beach said...

Ohhhh I am in lurrvvvve! :D

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Glamour! HAHAHA!!! 29 is a cool change for us!

Sarah xxx